Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum - View Single Post - Happy Day!
Thread: Happy Day!
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Tsamsiyu
Mika Finally got her dream job. Full Time Librarian! :")

Default Auntie!

So rather than start a new thread, I thought it fits under heading of this one!

Today I became an 'Auntie' to a beautiful little niece, in the wee hours of the morning! I haven't met her yet, except to welcome her soul to this world! But apparently she is cute and well! (According to the grandparents - aka my mom and dad).

The part of this that's also happy, is that its also the first time I've been an 'Auntie' through any of my brothers. Whereas I had my kids quite young, they never did! So my kids grew up without cousins, on either side! But a couple of years ago my now 45 yr old brother finally got married and today this is his and her joy of a first baby daughter!

What this world really needs is more artists and environmentalists!

"Its only 'here' that we lose perspective, out at the Cosmic Consciousness Level things get a lot clearer. For example, there is an actual star pattern that is traced in the shape of a Willow Tree, across the breadth of the Milky Way! And no wonder Indigenous peoples refer to the 'here after' as the Happy Hunting Grounds! Has it ever occured to anyone why the bioluminescence dots, on the Na'vi!"