Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum - View Single Post - Just some thoughts...
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Tsamsiyu
josie20 None of you understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human No More View Post
People forget someone's faults and problems because they want to remember them for who they are, which, for most people, does mean they want to think of them positively. sometimes people regret chances they never took while that person was there.

Everyone dies in the end, it's just entropy, but it is why it is important to be happy in life while you can still remember it.
But their faults are part of who they are. If someone chose to be, or just was, a bad person, why should they be thought of otherwise? There is some good in everyone, and that should be remembered as well. But let's not deceive ourselves in remembering who someone was. If you only remember part of them, then you are doing a disservice to who that person chose to be. That's the way I see it, anyway.

I don't know what happiness is. I can't say I've ever experienced it. But I do enjoy the little things that make my life a little more comfortable.

As our bodies die, all the stars reply, "Now you see the lie"

"Bide your time and hold out hope"