Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum - View Single Post - On division, entitlement and accusations.
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Tsamsiyu
Mika Finally got her dream job. Full Time Librarian! :")

This is the HNM that we do all admire and respect, and whom can articulate your own thoughts well without trying to be inciting!

I did state, that I wasn't familiar with the whole of the discussion, and the question or discussion of a distinct sub-forum is a differing consideration, than just of Spirituality discussion being allowed on threads and posts in general.

Maturity dictates, and without it we cannot consider ourselves to be in the process of maturation, the ability to tolerate differing opinions, i understand that!

The Key is:

Never take things Personal
Never (try to) attack an Individual
But Always Stand Firm on the Principle
And you will find your Voice to be much more successful!

Its the digressions into attacking individuals that causes the damage ... and that's where the line often gets crossed (me being today, no exception).
Being able to argue ones case or point, should be just that, sticking to the point, even with resolution, its from the spark of debate that often greater perspective can be found!

We all are only 'seekers' on the meaning of life, whether from the the Spiritual or Scientific, we need all to remember that!

What this world really needs is more artists and environmentalists!

"Its only 'here' that we lose perspective, out at the Cosmic Consciousness Level things get a lot clearer. For example, there is an actual star pattern that is traced in the shape of a Willow Tree, across the breadth of the Milky Way! And no wonder Indigenous peoples refer to the 'here after' as the Happy Hunting Grounds! Has it ever occured to anyone why the bioluminescence dots, on the Na'vi!"