Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum - View Single Post - Your Wishes - Hopes For Avatar 2.
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 12:13 AM
Hapxtu
Tudhalyas has entered lurking mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
> DO WANT:
> Keep following the Na'vi society, specially the Omaticaya.
> Know more about the Na'vi and their lives.
I absolutely want this, too. We need more information about the daily lives of the Na'vi!

Quote:
> See how Jake will adapt to his new Na'vi life.
> If Jake and Neytiri were to have children, how would their children be raised, seeing Jake is no way a Na'vi father.
This is going to be interesting. In my opinion Jakes just fits perfectly in Na'vi society, because now he completely understands it and he will fight for it again if necessary.
About being a father... I think he could manage that, but of course Neytiri - and other members of the Omaticaya clan as well - will have to give him some insights

There is still one thing that lights up my curiosity: are Jake's and Neytiri's children going to be more similar to their father or their mother? Remember that Jake's body is still an hybrid of human and Na'vi DNA...

Quote:
> How do the other clans interact with each other.
Another nice aspect of Na'vi culture. I can't wait to know more about this!

Quote:
> What are tho humans going to do without their precious unobtanium.
This will be pivotal in Avatar 2, I think... humans are on Pandora only because of unobtanium, so if they ever return (and I bet they will) it will be because of that mineral.

Quote:
> Will Grace still be alive along with Eywa?
Grace is definitely come back to "real" life, we'll have to see how this is going to happen.

Quote:
> Neytiri's second Iknimaya.
I want to see this too... however, I still miss Seze... may she rest in peace.

Quote:
> DO NOT WANT:
> Quaritch's revival as a clone. He can come back, but not as a clone...
> Jake and Neytiri having a child.
> Either Neytiri or Jake be killed.
> Neytiri settling down to become the clan's Tsahik.
> Jake re-thinking his actions.
> Humans using a Deus Ex Machina plot device to come back and critically injure the Na'vi. IF it happens, it must be convincing.
I approve every single word, there's not much more to say.

Quote:
> NO NA'VI GOING TO SPACE... THEY ARE NOT A SPACE-TRAVELLING RACE. If they are to go to space, let it be under only one condition. That they go to Earth, on the last movie, taking an atokirina, and planting it on Earth, and that is the last scene of the last movie.
As other said before me... this would be an outstanding finale for Avatar's saga. Humans would not deserve that, but... there's always hope. Hope really never dies, even in the darkest hour of our life. Maybe they will understood their mistakes and then they will redeem themselves.

We'll see.