Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum - View Single Post - Ethical Dilemma: Proceure to make a Gay person Straight
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 01:40 AM
Tsamsiyu
Theorist wants to go to all the go inbetweens

Well according to the NSPE, engineers are subject to some ethical responsibility regarding how their product is used after it hits the markets. It's like if a company makes a killing off of selling lock picks that will unlock your car in case you lock your keys inside, but it won't set off the car alarm so people don't feel like an idiot for locking their keys in the car. If a company sold a product like that, it can clearly be misused. And if A company did do such a thing, and car break in rates rose, people would be pretty pisssed at the company.

"I wish I was a sacrifice but somehow still lived on"

It seems like everybody is moving forward. As if there is some final goal they can achieve and get to. I don't get it though. When I look around, it seems like I'm already there, and there is nothing left to do.

"You think you're so clever and classless and free, but you're still ****ing peasants as far as I can see."

I wish I could take just one hour of what I experience out in nature, wrap it in a box, put a bow on it, and start handing out to people

Nature has its own religion; gospel from the land

I know I was born and I know that I'll die; The in between is mine."