Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum - View Single Post - AvatarMeet 2012 - Day 3 Video - Part 2
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:56 PM
Dream Hunter
apache_blanca has no status.

that's fine ma oetsyp tsmukan, you're the boss of your own cosplay - or the absence of such!

and, weka, I didn't plan to cosplay at all! I kept saying that if I do it at all, it would be some modest face paint, like Trudy, & the maximum would be an Avatar - blue hands & face & the wig, & 'human' clothes. It took MOMS Ball Avatar a good half a year to convince me but he 'got the result', and you know what, I had a great time - as well as the other cosplayers. Although, truth be told, I wouldn't do it without Candace who painted everybody, she was a real Eywa-sent, I can't thank her enough.

If you want to at least consider cosplaying, you can be, say, a lab technician, which doesn't require body paint. Cosplay offers a wide range of possibilities!
Knowledge is a chimera for beyond any knowledge there ever lies other knowledge that renders the previous knowledge false. (The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, The Unbeliever Vol.II- Stephen Donaldson)

What the bleep do we know!

I know only this:
Eywa has taken me on a ride...
... the one I don't want come back from