Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum - View Single Post - What is the weather like at yours?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 02:07 AM
Nawmtu
Ja'k Dawsiin Neytiri's Herald

we got lots of wind and rain, some flooding, trees and fences down everywhere, but really nothing like the Carolinas, Georgia, Florida, and the really bad devastation in Haiti. i lost power for about 18 hours, apparently the electrical substation was underwater and blew out it's transformers, since i heard several booms and then the lights went out. i had a ton of matches, candles, batteries, a lantern, two 18volt battery-powered lights, a big D-battery Maglite to use on intruders lol, my home enforcer, an old 16gauge side-by-side double-barrel Ithaca shotgun i got from my late uncle's estate, and lots of ice in the fridge and coolers. i also had plenty of food, catfood, beer, water, and can goods, non-perishables, as well as the necessary toilet paper lolz

still some flooded areas around my neighborhood, and a nearby river is said to be rising because all the flooded areas are draining back into it and high tide is affecting the area too. we already had a bunch of flooding and saturated wet ground from a storm last weekend or so. so much rain. *sighs*

hey West Coast, want some precipitation????