Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum - View Single Post - ScienceAlert: Bad news for cat lovers
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 04:24 AM
Music Pony
Disco Scratch is probably busy dancing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_jones View Post
Good thing I only like pussaaayyyyyyy
Well, you can get horrible diseases from that type of cat too. That's not the only concern. If you aren't careful a baby will come out and grab you. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Na'vi View Post
for almost 17 years now
I haven't noticed any mental disorders so far
The infection is "asymptomatic in most healthy people" anyway, so it is still very likely I'm among the 50% infected.

Interesting article!
I've been around cats all of my 33 years of existing so I probably have it for sure. I thought I'd share it since many members here are quite fond of cats so I'm glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully you and others find it useful.

Symptoms

If you're healthy, you probably won't know you've contracted toxoplasmosis. Some people, however, develop signs and symptoms similar to those of the flu, including:

Body aches
Swollen lymph nodes
Headache
Fever
Fatigue

In people with weakened immune systems

If you have HIV/AIDS, are receiving chemotherapy or have recently had an organ transplant, a previous toxoplasma infection may reactivate. In that case, you're more likely to develop signs and symptoms of severe infection, including:

Headache
Confusion
Poor coordination
Seizures
Lung problems that may resemble tuberculosis or Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia, a common opportunistic infection that occurs in people with AIDS
Blurred vision caused by severe inflammation of your retina (ocular toxoplasmosis)

Steps to Salvation: A Walk Through Scripture

Genesis 1:1; Genesis 3; Genesis 6; Genesis 7; Romans 5:12; Romans 6:23; 1 Peter 2:24; Matthew 3:11; 1 Timothy 1:15; 2 Corinthians 5:20-21; Romans 3:10; Romans 3:19-28; Galatians 2:16; Acts 28:27; Ephesians 1:13; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4*; Ephesians 2:8-9;1 Peter 1:23; Galatians 3:26; Ephesians 4:30; 1 Peter 2:24; 1 Peter 3:18; Acts 16:30-31; Hebrews 9:13-28; Romans 4:23-25; Romans 5:1-2; Colossians 1:14; 1 Peter 1:18-19; Romans 6:12-23; Romans 6:8. King James Version Authorized King James Version (KJV, AKJV)

Like happy music? Checkout my Spotify Playlist Spotify Music Playlist

What is a Christian? Checkout my YouTube Playlist Understanding Salvation

Many believe they're going to heaven because they're a "good person." Are You a Good Person?

Following Jesus isn't a religion; don't forget that it was religious people who killed Jesus.