Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum - View Single Post - In the making...
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 10:15 PM
Outlier
Raiden BIOSYNTHETIC LIFEFORM #R41-D3N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Na'vi View Post
Haha right, 90% of the Na'vi transformation happens by spending time at the gym
Becoming more "Na'vi-like" was my initial motivation for training as well before I genuinely started to enjoy this lifestyle (a thing of impossibility for 17yo me!)

$60 doesn't sound that crazy actually, even without clothing included
Oh man, you're only 17?

Grab onto the fitness stuff and don't let go. I wish I'd done that when I was your age! When I was 17 life was about eating cheetos and playing video games. :/

Like I said before, Avatar made me realize I was supporting shady business tactics by the likes of Nabisco, Coca-cola, and others, and I was trashing my body.

Getting into healthy eating and fitness at a young age (< 21) makes a really big difference in the results. I'm 27 now, and I'm already noticing a loss of the ability to retain muscle condition.

Also, the eating part is super important. You can work out all you want, but it takes hours of cardio to burn off 1000 Calories, and a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream (especially the "chunkier" flavors) has more than that, and can be finished in maybe 20 minutes.

Anyway, in the end, this whole thing will actually wind up having been quite an investment.

I'm having a couple of commissions done by people, and the result is probably going to be really cool (and hopefully very authentic), but also expensive. I've seen people pull it off really well (I've been to most of the meetups) without going the route I am, so starting out simple and then slowly investing more money in other parts of it works too.

Trouble keeps me running faster

Save the planet from disaster...