Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum - View Single Post - Tree of Souls Upgrade - Public Test
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 04:11 AM
One of the People
TireaAean 'efu nitram.

Send a message via ICQ to TireaAean Send a message via AIM to TireaAean Send a message via MSN to TireaAean Send a message via Yahoo to TireaAean Send a message via Skype™ to TireaAean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Enigma View Post
I went and signed up and did a few tests. Everything is fairly clean and straightforward, but I did run into a few issues. I can't get images to post from OneDrive or Photobucket. Finding things like how to set a signature isn't very clear. I looked for more than an hour and I have no clue where to go. lol

My overall experience with the forum is positive and it looks great.

Nexus 7 (2013) Android 6.0.1
Google Chrome V56 (MOBILE MODE)

Nexus 7 (2013) Android 6.0.1
Google Chrome V56 (DESKTOP MODE)

They don't seem to work on this forum software either. Are you sure those are public links? ending in .png seems to check out. Maybe those files are private so they won't load?

For me, I found the signature stuff immediately. Tap my username in the top righth corner, then on the left sidebar list of links, there is one that says Signature.

On a Desktop/Laptop, you can just hover your mouse cursor (instead of clicking) on your username there in the same corner where it says

<USERNAME> INBOX ALERTS

and a thingy pops up showing some stuff about your profile. The same list of links (containing one that says Signature) is there as well.