Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum - View Single Post - My Project: Living Among Horses
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 06:41 PM
‘Eylan
discounthobo159 is a special snowflake

am I high??? Or am I actualy reading this s***

$5 million? Damn, I've seen some crazy posts on TOS but this (IMO) takes the cake and actualy deserves some form of an award.

I also want to point out the phrase you used; 'possible investors', what do you mean investment? I'd like to kindly ask you to google the definition of investment because this is a prime example of what its *not* - heck using my money to light a nice snug bonfire would be a better *investment* then this.

'and its online since yesterday' - how much did you pay for this c̶r̶a̶p̶ website?

oh and by the way, this has *kinda* already been done (for scientific research... or something?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg8xhKI1sMw - and no he didn't need $5 million.

Anyways thanks for the laugh, be seeing you around :/ (p.s have the horses consented to this yet? should I have PETA on speed-dial?)

EDIT: why are 'extraterrestials' one of the tags? Am I missing something??? like this needed to get any weirder lmao

Last edited by discounthobo159; 07-14-2017 at 05:29 PM.