Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum - View Single Post - Set photos from Avatar 2 (cont.)
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 01:17 PM
‘Eylan
Jachyra has no status.

Default Set photos from Avatar 2 (cont.)

Sorry for posting multiple photo threads but this forum has a limit of something like 10 images per thread, so...

Update 2020-12-18

Directly from JC's Twitter account...:

The last set for 2020 filming —The Matador (a 50’ forward command boat) on a 16-ton, 360 degree motion-control base...

... and three Technocranes and a Russian Arm mounted on top of a Mercedes-Benz. Just another day on the set of the Avatar sequels.

Update 2020-10-27

Here's a behind-the-scenes photo of Kate Winslet at the bottom of an underwater motion-capture tank and she had this to say about underwater scenes: “I had to learn how to free-dive to play that role in Avatar, and that was just incredible. My longest breath hold was seven minutes and 14 seconds, like crazy, crazy stuff.”

And here's a glimpse of a small part of the Science Lab, a key facility at the RDA’s new Bridgehead installation.

------------------------------------------------------------

Anyhoo, in this photo, we have our first look at Edie Falco as General Ardmore, the new head of RDA activity on Pandora:

Also, isn't the guy next to her Kevin Dorman from the first movie? (He was one of the operators for the huge tractors). Doesn't say anything in his IMDB page but I could swear it's him.

Cheers!

Last edited by Jachyra; 12-18-2020 at 02:33 PM.