Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum - View Single Post - Everything Was Made From 'Nothing.'
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 10:29 AM
Pandora lover
Na'vi_supporter has no status.

Send a message via ICQ to Na'vi_supporter Send a message via MSN to Na'vi_supporter Send a message via Skype™ to Na'vi_supporter

I can't count how many times I was thinking about the same theme. All explanations in the end collapse to the fact you mentined - create something from anything and furthermore to create something some initial "force" is needed to start thing up. And this is unfortunatelly cyclic definition.
I built up my own opinion that we simply can't explain anything before point zero, because we are part of the universe and our brain capabilities is limited by this. Maybe the truth is so trange that we can't even be able to imagine it. Even now there are effects that aren't well compatible with our mentality - nice example is quantum entanglement. And it's still only our universe, the things behind our universe(or better said our view of universe) must be ... very weird.
Well, I know that this is not much rigorous scientific answer, but that is only solution I can think of right now . Anyway science doesn't know answer so it is well justified

"Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
Nikola Tesla

"Money does not represent such a value as men have placed upon it. All my money has been invested into experiments with which I have made new discoveries enabling mankind to have a little easier life."
Nikola Tesla

Last edited by Na'vi_supporter; 05-29-2010 at 12:00 PM.