Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum - View Single Post - Avatar Analysis - The Female As The Ultimate Force For Good.
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 11:56 PM
Nawmtu
rasomaso thanks

YES. I loved how it doesn't fall into that violent superior-male category, "I See you" scene was one of the most beautiful scenes partially thanks to that. I also feel there is too much testosterone on the world these days (I'm a male btw), and I mean the leaders and such, people just don't see through all the "hey this is us, we want this and they want that, let's bring the pain" Every person on the planet is still a human being, sadly lots of people still fight for their race/nation rather than humanity/species. I'm not really good at writing essays in english but I hope you know what I mean. Also do you always write your posts so long? It took me length of one crappy movie to get through this thread lol. And btw, Neytiri doesn't kiss Jake after saving him, just my dicky nitpicking.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix

Last edited by rasomaso; 06-05-2010 at 11:59 PM.