Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum - View Single Post - Only Na'vi spoken in sequel???
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 05:41 AM
Hapxtu
Nulkrr'zo Hunting with Neytiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrice Maire View Post
I don't think there's going to be only Na'vi spoken. After all there are still humans on Pandora and Jake still has to interact with them. He won't 'completely' go Native, but will definitely speak more Na'vi.
I was also thinking, that with his tsa'heylu with Neytiri he would have picked up more of her intuitive knowlege of the language, and I can hardly wait to see if his passing through Eywa had an effect on him as well.

Lordy it's going to be awesome!
(I hope!)
although, Jake did say at the end of the movie, that he "wont be coming back to this place" (meaning Hell's Gate), and Norm speaks Na'vi and Max probably does too, and those are the only humans Jake would really interact with, so it would make sense for him to be speaking only na'vi.

Idk, this was all just a random thought i had today during work.

I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. - Kerouac