Drawing My random ikran drawing. - Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum
Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum
Go Back   Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum » Fan Work » Fan Art

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-17-2016, 11:36 PM
Smirnoff's Avatar
Hapxìtu
Smirnoff is smirnogg
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Antalya,Turkey
Posts: 167
Post My random ikran drawing.

Kaltxi!Got bored home and tried to draw an ikran from my mind. Took me 10 minutes aprrox. to draw this.Only 0.7 mech pencil. .What do you think?

__________________


Last edited by Smirnoff; 06-17-2016 at 11:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-18-2016, 07:48 AM
iron_jones's Avatar
Olo'eyktan
iron_jones seldom washes his hair.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,874
Default

Very nice.
__________________


Misery Forever.

O vos ómnes qui transítis per víam, atténdite et vidéte
Si est dólor símilis sícut dólor méus.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-18-2016, 09:36 AM
Smirnoff's Avatar
Hapxìtu
Smirnoff is smirnogg
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Antalya,Turkey
Posts: 167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_jones View Post
Very nice.
Thank you!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-18-2016, 04:31 PM
Disco Scratch's Avatar
Music Pony
Disco Scratch is probably busy dancing.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 400
Default

Nice! Much better than what I can do.

Are you able to draw Neytiri yet?
__________________
Eternal Enigma ♂
Joined AF: June 30, 2010


Spoiler: Don't Look! 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-18-2016, 06:16 PM
Smirnoff's Avatar
Hapxìtu
Smirnoff is smirnogg
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Antalya,Turkey
Posts: 167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Enigma View Post
Nice! Much better than what I can do.

Are you able to draw Neytiri yet?
Thank you! Yes i will draw her soon Everytime i say i will start today and always something goes wrong because i need more time than 10 minutes lol I want to make her special you know.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-18-2016, 07:10 PM
Disco Scratch's Avatar
Music Pony
Disco Scratch is probably busy dancing.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 400
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smirnoff View Post
Thank you! Yes i will draw her soon Everytime i say i will start today and always something goes wrong because i need more time than 10 minutes lol I want to make her special you know.
I look forward to it.

I wish I could draw her, but I can't draw like I used to. Besides, I'd probably never finish the drawing because Neytiri is the biggest distraction ever. I start day dreaming about her and before I know it five or eight hours have passed and the day is lost.
__________________
Eternal Enigma ♂
Joined AF: June 30, 2010


Spoiler: Don't Look! 
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-18-2016, 07:20 PM
Smirnoff's Avatar
Hapxìtu
Smirnoff is smirnogg
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Antalya,Turkey
Posts: 167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Enigma View Post
I look forward to it.

I wish I could draw her, but I can't draw like I used to. Besides, I'd probably never finish the drawing because Neytiri is the biggest distraction ever. I start day dreaming about her and before I know it five or eight hours have passed and the day is lost.
Never a truer word spoken
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Visit our partner sites:

      pandoraworld.ru



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:47 AM.

Based on the Planet Earth theme by Themes by Design


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
All images and clips of Avatar are the exclusive property of 20th Century Fox.