Dragon Cave - Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum
Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum
Go Back   Tree of Souls - An Avatar Community Forum » Entertainment » Video Games

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-30-2016, 01:02 AM
moonbeam's Avatar
Taronyu
moonbeam Science and Magic
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Universe
Posts: 469
Default Dragon Cave

So, there's this browser game I've been playing for a while called "Dragon Cave", and Eternal Enigma had a suggestion that I should make a thread about it. Here's a link to the website: https://dragcave.net/ and here's my profile: https://dragcave.net/user/Moonbeamelf


If you want to, you can even make a profile yourself and share here, and I'll check out your dragons.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-02-2016, 02:48 AM
moonbeam's Avatar
Taronyu
moonbeam Science and Magic
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Universe
Posts: 469
Default




I grab another egg, but I don't want to put in my sig until the dragons there are already full grow, and I can breed. Because I'm only able to have four eggs at a time.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-02-2016, 02:14 PM
Disco Scratch's Avatar
Music Pony
Disco Scratch is probably busy dancing.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 408
Default

Awesome!

Wow, you have a lot of awesome dragons.

Hey, I decided to give it a try too.

Here are my newly hatched dragons.




To be honest I don't know what I'm doing. lol

I'm just trying to get a few dragons established so I can see how the process works and then I'll go from there.

__________________
Eternal Enigma ♂
Joined AF: June 30, 2010


I'm a Christian. What is a Christian? Checkout my YouTube Playlist — Understanding Salvation

Many believe they're going to heaven because they're a "good person." — Are You a Good Person?

I'm not religious. Salvation isn't about religion. Religious people had Jesus killed.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-02-2016, 10:37 PM
moonbeam's Avatar
Taronyu
moonbeam Science and Magic
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Universe
Posts: 469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Enigma View Post
Awesome!

Wow, you have a lot of awesome dragons.

Hey, I decided to give it a try too.

Here are my newly hatched dragons.




To be honest I don't know what I'm doing. lol

I'm just trying to get a few dragons established so I can see how the process works and then I'll go from there.


Awesome. You have pretty cool dragons so far. You'll get the hang of it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-04-2016, 10:52 PM
moonbeam's Avatar
Taronyu
moonbeam Science and Magic
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Universe
Posts: 469
Default

Newest baby in the Moonbeam the Featherwinged line.


__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-05-2016, 07:50 PM
Disco Scratch's Avatar
Music Pony
Disco Scratch is probably busy dancing.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam View Post
Newest baby in the Moonbeam the Featherwinged line.


Nice!

My dragons hatched and lived to become mature adults.

I guess I should name them.. How do I see what type of dragon they are?


__________________
Eternal Enigma ♂
Joined AF: June 30, 2010


I'm a Christian. What is a Christian? Checkout my YouTube Playlist — Understanding Salvation

Many believe they're going to heaven because they're a "good person." — Are You a Good Person?

I'm not religious. Salvation isn't about religion. Religious people had Jesus killed.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-05-2016, 10:43 PM
moonbeam's Avatar
Taronyu
moonbeam Science and Magic
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Universe
Posts: 469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Enigma View Post
Nice!

My dragons hatched and lived to become mature adults.

I guess I should name them.. How do I see what type of dragon they are?




Awesome. That's great. If you click on them, their page pops up and it should tell you on that page what type they are at the bottom.
__________________

Last edited by moonbeam; 11-05-2016 at 10:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-06-2016, 03:47 AM
Disco Scratch's Avatar
Music Pony
Disco Scratch is probably busy dancing.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam View Post
Awesome. That's great. If you click on them, their page pops up and it should tell you on that page what type they are at the bottom.
Thanks! I didn't see that there. I was thinking of using the information about the dragons to help me name them, but as it turns out finding a name not already in use can be quite difficult. I'm just coming up with random stuff now. I named my female Téylaloo. lol

__________________
Eternal Enigma ♂
Joined AF: June 30, 2010


I'm a Christian. What is a Christian? Checkout my YouTube Playlist — Understanding Salvation

Many believe they're going to heaven because they're a "good person." — Are You a Good Person?

I'm not religious. Salvation isn't about religion. Religious people had Jesus killed.

Last edited by Disco Scratch; 11-06-2016 at 04:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-06-2016, 02:52 PM
moonbeam's Avatar
Taronyu
moonbeam Science and Magic
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Universe
Posts: 469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Enigma View Post
Thanks! I didn't see that there. I was thinking of using the information about the dragons to help me name them, but as it turns out finding a name not already in use can be quite difficult. I'm just coming up with random stuff now. I named my female Téylaloo. lol

Yeah, it's really hard to name them. That's why I started doing Blank the blankwinged.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-08-2016, 12:35 AM
moonbeam's Avatar
Taronyu
moonbeam Science and Magic
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Universe
Posts: 469
Default

I gots me a rare dragon which isn't really a dragon at all! It's a dinosaur!


__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-10-2016, 02:00 AM
Disco Scratch's Avatar
Music Pony
Disco Scratch is probably busy dancing.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam View Post
I gots me a rare dragon which isn't really a dragon at all! It's a dinosaur!


Ooo cool (Pinkie Pie voice)

I have some new eggs cooking too.



So... After I collect a few varieties of dragons I start breeding them? I haven't even fed them...
__________________
Eternal Enigma ♂
Joined AF: June 30, 2010


I'm a Christian. What is a Christian? Checkout my YouTube Playlist — Understanding Salvation

Many believe they're going to heaven because they're a "good person." — Are You a Good Person?

I'm not religious. Salvation isn't about religion. Religious people had Jesus killed.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-10-2016, 03:20 AM
moonbeam's Avatar
Taronyu
moonbeam Science and Magic
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Universe
Posts: 469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Enigma View Post
Ooo cool (Pinkie Pie voice)

I have some new eggs cooking too.



So... After I collect a few varieties of dragons I start breeding them? I haven't even fed them...

Just as long as you have a full grown male and female, you can breed all you want.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-16-2016, 08:53 AM
Disco Scratch's Avatar
Music Pony
Disco Scratch is probably busy dancing.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam View Post
Just as long as you have a full grown male and female, you can breed all you want.
Awesome! My dragons hatched and grew up. Now I need to name them. Since my AF account was account #7658 that's what I put at the end of the named of my dragons that way I can still get the name I want. I have two female dragons and five males. I think they'd be happier with more ladies though. So after I name them I'll be off Easter egg hunting.

__________________
Eternal Enigma ♂
Joined AF: June 30, 2010


I'm a Christian. What is a Christian? Checkout my YouTube Playlist — Understanding Salvation

Many believe they're going to heaven because they're a "good person." — Are You a Good Person?

I'm not religious. Salvation isn't about religion. Religious people had Jesus killed.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-16-2016, 02:38 PM
moonbeam's Avatar
Taronyu
moonbeam Science and Magic
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Universe
Posts: 469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Enigma View Post
Awesome! My dragons hatched and grew up. Now I need to name them. Since my AF account was account #7658 that's what I put at the end of the named of my dragons that way I can still get the name I want. I have two female dragons and five males. I think they'd be happier with more ladies though. So after I name them I'll be off Easter egg hunting.

Awesome!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-18-2016, 04:21 AM
moonbeam's Avatar
Taronyu
moonbeam Science and Magic
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Universe
Posts: 469
Default

Some eggs that aren't in my sig.


__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Visit our partner sites:

      pandoraworld.ru



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:52 PM.

Based on the Planet Earth theme by Themes by Design


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
All images and clips of Avatar are the exclusive property of 20th Century Fox.